Prospective students may apply to join CHS through various channels, depending on the nationality and schooling status. See following sections for relevant information.
Application Process for Primary 6 Students (via Direct School Admission or Post-PSLE Sec 1 Registration)
The flowchart below provides a simple overview of the entire application process.
For more information, you can (contact us) or refer to the MOE admissions website.
You can view FAQs about admission here: /frequently-asked-questions/
Application Process for Sec 2 Students to Join Year 3 Integrated Programme
- We will be inviting Secondary 2 boys presently in O-Level programme in secondary schools to apply for admission to our Year 3 IP every September.
- Successful applicants will spend two years (year 3 and 4) in CHS and the final two years (JC1 and JC2) in the new Eunoia Junior College leading to the GCE ‘A’ Level Examinations.
- Please visit this web page from end-August for current year information:
- International students who are not presently enrolled in a Singapore mainstream school should view the Ministry of Education’s website for information about the Admissions Exercise for International Students (AEIS):
- The Admissions Exercise for International Students (AEIS) is a centralised admissions exercise conducted by MOE around September or October each year for international students who wish to join our mainstream primary and secondary schools in January of the following year.
Other Relevant Information
1. What are the school fees for Catholic High School? (Information accurate as of 21 Oct 2021)
The school fees for Catholic High School is prescribed by the Ministry as follows.
- For a Singaporean citizen, he will pay $5 (school fees) + $10 (standard miscellaneous fees) + $10 (second-tier miscellaneous fees) + $3 (autonomous school) = $28 per month.
- From 2022, a student who is PR, IS (ASEAN) and IS will pay $440, $840 and $1600 respectively each month, including the miscellaneous and other fees. (Information accurate as of 21 Oct 2021; these fees will further increase in 2023. Please check MOE website for updates.