President’s Award for Teachers PAT & Outstanding Youth in Education Award (OYEA)
President’s Award for Teachers (PAT) & Outstanding Youth in Education Award (OYEA)
Nomination for the two national awards is now opened.
President’s Award for Teachers
This award is open to all teacher who are presently serving in a school. Nominees for the award should be teachers who
- are committed to the character and moral development of students
- motivate, challenge and inspire students to bring out their full potential
- are reflective practitioners who demonstrate deep pedagogy
- lead in and contribute to the professional growth of other teachers
- are role models for the teaching profession.
You may submit your nomination at this link.
The deadline for nomination is 22 Jan 2019.
Outstanding Youth in Education Award
This award honours the achievements of young educators who have a passion and commitment to teaching, inspiring and nurturing their students. It seeks to recognise excellent younger teachers for their youthful idealism, enthusiasm, energy and active involvement in the development of youth beyond the formal curriculum.
This award is open to teachers born on or after 30 Jun 1984. You may submit your nomination at this link.
The deadline for nomination is 08 Jan 2019.